What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Over 90 days, this course will help you start a blog that could make a difference and change your life.
- I believe in the ability of blogs to change the lives of the people who start them and the readers who follow them
- Used the formula to help clients launch or grow blogs that attract from 10,000 to 100,000+ visitors per month
- If you think you have the creativity and dedication it takes to create a blog that matters
- A repeatable formula for building successful blogs
- Uber-Popular Blog Case Studies
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Start a Blog That Matters scores 67.68/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://startablogthatmatters.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: startablogthatmatters.com you’ll also be taken through to startablogthatmatters.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)